SAFETY & HEALTH, RULES
The final Rules information will be ready in June 2022 (Subject to change)
- Security and safety are of utmost importance. We work hand in hand with law enforcement and public safety agencies to help ensure the safety of our events. Because of those very same concerns, we are unable to publicly comment on detailed, specific actions which are taken. Some of the security measures you will notice upon your arrival such as bag checks, walk-through metal detectors (magnetometers) for all attendees, staff and performers, and dog sweeps.
- Please note that we will implement searches upon festival entry. Please arrive early and note the Prohibited Items list, these will be confiscated / surrendered upon entry.
- In the event of an emergency, information may be relayed on the video screens, over the audio system.
- If you, or a friend, require medical assistance please locate your nearest medical tent or alert a staff member.And remember: if you see something, say something. Flag down any staff member or Public Safety official if you notice something that doesn’t seem quite right.
NEGATIVE TEST OR VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
- Please see our Health & Safety Policy which is regularly updated in consideration for our fans, artists and event workers based on the changing circumstances. We will continue to update this page with the latestdevelopments and more details as we get closer to the festival.
- COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. There is an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place or place where people are present and there is no guarantee, express or implied, that those attending the festival will not be exposed to COVID-19.
ATTENDEE PROMISE & HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- All attendees agree to follow festival policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the festival. According to the CDM, older adults andAll attendees agree to follow festival policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the festival. According to the NFZ, older adults and people of all ages with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend the festival. By entering the festival, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that they will adhere to local quarantine mandates and the NFZ quarantine requirements, available at https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/temporary-limitations
NOT ALLOWED IN VENUE
- NO Aerosol Products
- NO Air Horns
- NO Animals
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO AVPs, Mods, Liquid Refills for Vapes
- NO Chairs Incl. Inflatable, Folding
- NO Chain Wallets / Chain Belts
- NO Coolers
- NO Cameras (Professional)
- NO Detachable Lens / No DSLRs
- NO Drones or Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia Incl. Cannabis, Cannabis Products
- NO Flammables Incl. Fireworks, Explosives, Road Flares
- NO Flashlights
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways, Promotional Items
- NO Glass, Metal, Aluminum or Steel Containers Incl. Refillable Water Bottles
- NO Musical Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Laptop Computers or Tablets
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside Food or Beverage
- NO Personal Vehicles. Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Electric Scooters (Birds, Limes), etc.
- NO Selfie Sticks, Tripods or Narcisticks
- NO Sharpies, Markers, Paint Pens
- NO Sleeping Bags
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tarps, Tents
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns or Sling Shots
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Video Cameras
- NO Weapons Of Any Kind
ALLOWED IN VENUE
- YES Baby Strollers
- YES Backpacks, Purses, Handbags, Totes, Fanny Packs. Max size 20″ x 15″ x 9″
- YES Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- YES Binoculars
- YES Cigarettes
- YES E-Cigs and Vape Pens. No AVPs, Mods or Liquid Refills for Vapes
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Eye Drops
- YES GoPros
- YES Gum and Mints
- YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Lip Balm
- YES Makeup
- YES Phones and Chargers
- YES Sunscreen. Pump or cream only. No aerosols.
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Water Bottles. No Metal or Glass 40 oz. or Less. Empty when entering Venue. TSB22 limited-edition reusable water bottle (coming Soon)
These actions can get you removed from TSB22:
- Irresponsible or unsafe use of alcohol.
- Accessing restricted areas without proper credentials.
- Taunting, abusive or offensive language.
- Obscene or offensive gestures, including the use of obscene or offensive gestures through imagery or symbolism including banners, signs and other means of visual propaganda.
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs.
- Public urination or defecation (outside of a proper and/or public restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
- Participating in any activity that humiliates anyone or insults their human dignity.
- Fraudulently claiming a disability.
Any individual who violates this Code of Conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from the festival grounds. Law enforcement may be notified.