Let’s co-create a festival to engage in an intentional relationship to bring a culture together that is safe, inclusive, and fun for all.
What is every one?
We are taking deliberate steps to develop a festival culture that is safe and inclusive for everyone. To create a safe and inclusive festival culture, we will not tolerate any form of sexual harassment verbally or physically, nor any discriminatory act, including homophobia, racism, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, sexism, or cultural appropriation.
Anyone found to violate this policy, or the Code of Conduct is subject to immediate removal from the festival site. The offender’s Festival Wristband may be revoked, and no refund will be issued. We are pushing ourselves and our guests to be the best we can and behave respectfully. This must be a collective effort.
- Our trained Community Care Team will be deployed throughout the festival grounds to facilitate access to care services for anyone in distress.
- The every one tent will be staffed with trained counselors for anyone that needs extra support or a quiet moment away.
- There will be restroom locations offering male, female and all-gender restrooms.
- All restrooms are for anyone regardless of gender identity or expression.
- Trapeton welcomes guests with disabilities.
- Hold each other accountable.
- Always ask for consent.
- Know where your nearest Safe Space, Medical Tent and Info Kiosk are located.
- Be respectful of other people’s cultures.
- Report misconduct to an Info Kiosk.
- Challenge yourself and your peers to be more mindful.
- Enjoy yourself responsibly and take care of your peers.
- Remember: every one deserves to be safe.